Joomla! 3.9.27 Released
Joomla 3.9.27 is now available.
This is a security release for the 3.x series of Joomla which addresses 3 security vulnerabilities and contains more than 15 bug fixes and improvements.
What's in 3.9.27?
Joomla 3.9.27 includes 3 security vulnerability fixes and addresses several bugs, including:
Security Issues Fixed
-  Low Severity - Low Impact - Adding HTML to the executable block list of MediaHelper::canUpload (affecting Joomla! 3.0.0 through 3.9.26)
-  Low Severity - Low Impact - CSRF in AJAX reordering endpoint (affecting Joomla! 3.0.0 through 3.9.26)
-  Low Severity - Low Impact - CSRF in data download endpoints (affecting Joomla! 3.0.0 through 3.9.26)
Bug fixes and Improvements
- Disable FLoC by default #33212
- Postgres compatibility fixes for smart search #31809
- Allow objects stored in tables as json #33633
- Improve indexing performance of Smart Search #33720
- Addional PHP 8 improvment #33113
Visit GitHub for the full list of bug fixes.
Click here for full release information.