Scala Hosting Shared Joomla Website Hosting
Scala Hosting Shared Joomla Website Hosting is very fast, secure and reliable Web Hosting and the fastest shared hosting providers optimised for Joomla sites that we have found. We have migrated multiple sites there over the last two years or so and apart from the actual hosting we found the support was almost instant on the few rare occasions when we needed to contact them.
Multiple sites can be hosted in the same account and it's simple to switch between sites when working on them, it's also very easy to add a user such as ourselves for support and maintenance.
We also have clients that we support with Scala Hosting Cloud and VPS hosting.
Scala Hosting has three Shared Joomla Website Hosting plans, below is a quick sign up guide;
1. Choose your hosting plan
Scala has three plans and you can sign up for any of them with a discount, the currency will change depending on your location.
The Joomla Mini Web Hosting plan is for people with one website so we don't recommend this, it's very likely tat you will need a test site at some point when implementing major changes and upgrades.
The Joomla Start Web Hosting plan is reasonable value for money and includes the option for multiple websites.
The Joomla Advanced Web Hosting plan is perfect for e-commerce and larger sites and comes with priority support and the ability to add a sub user such as ourselves for support and maintenance. for grater speed.
Step 2. Choose a Domain for your service
Create a new or use an existing domain name.
Step 3. Add Account Information and select data center
Add Account Information, Client Information, Payment Information, billing period, select data center ans make payment.
We support and manage multiple sites for multiple clients at Scala Hosting, should you require any assistance signing up or with your hosting or websites please CONTACT US and add us as a user in your account in the manage users section.
To move your Joomla website order our Joomla Website Migration service and submit a ticket on our helpdesk
For Joomla hosting support order our Joomla Specialist Support and Maintenance service and submit a ticket on our helpdesk.
Supporting, building, hosting, maintaining and optimising and all kinds of Joomla websites since 2005 we have gained vast experience. This combined with our Joomla Website Support System enables us to work very efficiently with any Joomla related project.
We have worked on several hundred Joomla websites ranging from sites with a few pages to sites with several hundred thousand pages including multi language sites. Taking on all kinds of Joomla related projects, including;
- Adding additional functionality.
- Adding content delivery networks.
- Adding E-Commerce along with shopping carts.
- Adding multiple anti-spam solutions.
- Adding payment gateways.
- Adding user management and subscription memberships.
- Building new Joomla websites.
- Customising Joomla extensions.
- Customising Joomla templates.
- Developing all kinds of forms including API integrations and auto field population using GeoIP services.
- Developing custom Joomla extensions.
- Developing custom Joomla templates.
- Implementing GDPR compliance.
- Implementing HTTP security headers.
- Joomla Extension Installation and configuration.
- Joomla Installation and configuration on your hosting.
- Joomla search engine marketing,
- Joomla search engine optimisation.
- Joomla site backup restoration on your hosting.
- Joomla version updates
- Joomla website speed optimisation.
- Making Joomla websites responsive and mobile friendly.
- Malware removal including file and database cleanup.
- Migrating existing websites to Joomla including WordPress and none CMS websites.
- Producing AMP versions of Joomla websites.
- Resolving security-related issues.
- SSL certificate installation.
along with support and training, and anything required to keep Joomla Websites fast, functional, secure, and stable.
Prior to making any changes to your Joomla website;
- We ensure you have an adequate backup system in place and take a backup of the site and database. Our preferred backup component is Akeeba Backup Professional for Joomla! (Commercial License $55), If your site doesn't already have it we will Install and configure it on your website.
- When a site has major issues or requires major extension upgrades, major Joomla version upgrades, template or template framework upgrades, major PHP version changes etc.. we clone the site and produce a test site to test changes prior to making changes to your live site. We are very experienced and understand which updates are safe and which updates cause problems. We prefer to put a test site on a sub domain to achieve some separation from a live site but this all depends on your hosting setup.
We have several VPS servers including a development Ubuntu/Plesk server with big storage attached where most Joomla sites we manage transfer an encrypted backup to each day. Apart from backup storage this is very useful to spin up a copy of a site for development, Joomla or PHP updates etc. This is useful if your host only allows one database for example and a test site is required for major updates, also on some occasions we have set up an older PHP version that most hosts don't allow so we can restore an old broken site for development.
Please note that even though we produce and maintain Joomla websites in multiple languages for multiple clients worldwide our native language is English.