Plesk is a web hosting platform with a hosting control panel that enables you to set up re-seller accounts, hosting accounts for websites, secure online data storage, and mail servers. Most of the configuration can be accessed via the GUI including, name servers etc, DNS, PHP, Apache and Nginx configuration. We are very experienced with Plesk, and use it on a daily basis with multiple sites that we maintain on both virtual and dedicated servers.
- What support can you provide?
- How do I find out exactly what version of Joomla I have?
- Can you add Google Analytics to our website?
- I have lost my Joomla admin password, can you recover it?
- How do I keep my Joomla site secure?
- Our Joomla site is running an out of date version, can you update it for us?