The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a EU-wide regulation that controls how companies and other organisations handle personal data. It is the most significant initiative on data protection in 20 years and has major implications for any organization in the world, serving individuals from the European Union.
To give people control over how their data is used and to protect "fundamental rights and freedoms of natural persons", the legislation sets out strict requirements on data handling procedures, transparency, documentation and user consent.
Any organization must keep record of and monitor personal data processing activities.
Use our free online GDPR compliance check and get an audit report.
- What support can you provide?
- Can you add Google Analytics to our website?
- How do I find out exactly what version of Joomla I have?
- I have lost my Joomla admin password, can you recover it?
- How do I keep my Joomla site secure?
- Our Joomla site is running an out of date version, can you update it for us?