Experienced Joomla developer
This project involved performing a full security and software audit, along with an update plan which included the following work;
- Implementing a backup system.
- Creating a test environment.
- Removing and replacing obsolete extensions.
- Updating the EF3 template framework and template to EF4 including implementing multiple component and module overrides.
- Updating all extensions including migrating Ohanah to the latest version.
- Updating the Joomla version from 3.7.5 to the latest version.
- Adding additional extensions.
- Replacing external embedded content
- Adding extra security to the site.
- Implementing an ongoing support and maintenance system
- Providing support to the web development team
Amazing work! Highly recommended...
Many Joomla website problems which often result in downtime can be avoided by simply updating your Joomla extensions on a regular basis and your Joomla version whenever they are released along with running daily site backups.
Make sure you are in control of your backups, you have copies stored safely external to your hosting provider and that you know where they are located and how to restore them. Make sure you are in control of your backups, make sure they are encrypted and you have copies stored safely external to your hosting provider and that you know where they are located and how to restore them.
Don't just take your hosting providers word for it, more often than not they back up your entire hosting account and not individual websites and store them in a proprietary system to lock you in to renewals etc.
We host, manage, maintain, support and update multiple Joomla websites, to discuss your Joomla website update and website maintenance needs submit a ticket on our helpdesk and we will get back to you with the available options. SUBMIT TICKET