Joomla! 3.8.13 Released
Joomla! 3.8.13, the latest releases of the 3.x release series is now available.
This is a security release for the 3.x series of Joomla which addresses 5 security vulnerabilities.
What's in 3.8.13?
Joomla 3.8.13 includes 5 security vulnerability fixes:
- Low Priority - Core - Hardening com_contact contact form (affecting Joomla 2.5.0 through 3.8.12)
- Low Priority - Core - Inadequate default access level for com_joomlaupdate (affecting Joomla 2.5.4 through 3.8.12)
- Low Priority - Core - Access level Violation in com_tags (affecting Joomla 3.1.0 through 3.8.12)
- Low Priority - Core - ACL Violation in com_users for the admin verification (affecting Joomla 1.5.0 through 3.8.12)
- Low Priority - Core - CSRF hardening in com_installer (affecting Joomla 2.5.0 through 3.8.12)
Visit GitHub for the full list of bug fixes.
Click here for full release information.
We are familiar with the implementation of the upgrade and are currently upgrading multiple sites CONTACT US for a free proposal to update your site.
It's extremely important to keep your Joomla installation, and extensions up to date to minimise the risk of your site being compromised, you should also check that you are not using vulnerable extensions by visiting Joomla! Vulnerable Extensions List.
We manage, maintain, and update hundreds of Joomla sites, to discuss your website update and website maintenance needs submit a ticket on our helpdesk and we will get back to you with the available options. SUBMIT TICKET