Joomla 3.9.4 is now available.
This is a security fix release for the 3.x series of Joomla which addresses 4 security vulnerabilities and contains 28 bug fixes and improvements.
What’s new in Joomla 3.9.4
Joomla 3.9.4 includes 4 security vulnerabilities fixes and several bugs and improvements, including: :
Security Issues Fixed
- High Priority - Core - Missing ACL check in sample data plugins (affecting Joomla 3.8.0 through 3.9.3)
- Low Priority - Core - XSS in com_config JSON handler (affecting Joomla 3.2.0 through 3.9.3)
- Low Priority - Core - XSS in item_title layout (affecting Joomla 3.0.0 through 3.9.3)
- Low Priority - Core - XSS in media form field (affecting Joomla 3.0.0 through 3.9.3)
Bug fixes and Improvements
- User Terms (#23787) and Privacy Consent (#23660) plugins: Layouts for the label and message added
- Featured articles: Page subheading added #23583
- Custom formfield layout paths simplified #22645
- Com_contact: Contact name field moved out of the Contact Information block #23563
- Custom module: Improvement of the frontend editing #23741
- Action Logs improvement: Cache (#22739) and Purge/Export (#22740) actions are now logged
Visit GitHub for the full list of bug fixes.
Click here for full release information.
We are familiar with the implementation of the upgrade and are currently upgrading multiple sites CONTACT US for a free proposal to update your site.