Joomla! 3.8.11 Released
This is a bug fix release for the 3.x series of Joomla including over 35 bug fixes and improvements.
What's in 3.8.11?
Joomla 3.8.11 addresses several bugs and improvements, including:.
- Fix for the Missing "Select Type" field in the Extensions Manager #20881
- Replace the URL parameter "limitstart=0" by "start=0" when SEF is enabled #19452
- Remove non callable array items from field categories #20093
- Articles - Category Module: New ‘showon’ attribute for form fields #20950
- Fix OpenSearch implementation #20937
- Fix for tag filtering in Featured Articles view in administrator #21138
- Fix for filtering Featured Articles by access level in administrator #21168
- Media manager: relative paths for video files #21156
- Com_menus: removal of useglobal attribute #21095
- Multilingual Associations Component: fix associations in sidebyside view for contact and newsfeeds #21180
Visit GitHub for the full list of bug fixes.
Click here for full release information.
We are familiar with the implementation of the upgrade and are currently upgrading multiple sites CONTACT US for a free proposal to update your site.