What is the difference between Archiving and Trashing an Article?
When you Archive an Article, the content is put into a state which removes it from your site as published content. The Article is still available from within the Control Panel and can be retrieved for editing or republishing purposes.
Trashed Articles are just one step from being permanently deleted but are still available until you remove them from the Trash Manager. You should use Archive if you consider an Article important, but not current. Trash should be used when you want to delete the content entirely from your site and from future search results.
Supporting, building, hosting, maintaining and optimising and all kinds of Joomla websites since 2005 we have gained vast experience. This combined with our Joomla Website Support System enables us to work very efficiently with any Joomla related project.
We have worked on several hundred Joomla websites ranging from sites with a few pages to sites with several hundred thousand pages including multi language sites. Taking on all kinds of Joomla related projects, including;
- Adding additional functionality.
- Adding content delivery networks.
- Adding E-Commerce along with shopping carts.
- Adding multiple anti-spam solutions.
- Adding multiple languages.
- Adding payment gateways.
- Adding user management and subscription memberships.
- Building new Joomla websites.
- Customising Joomla extensions.
- Customising Joomla templates.
- Developing all kinds of forms including API integrations and auto field population using GeoIP services.
- Developing custom Joomla extensions.
- Developing custom Joomla templates.
- Implementing GDPR compliance.
- Implementing HTTP security headers.
- Joomla Extension Installation and configuration.
- Joomla Installation and configuration on your hosting.
- Joomla search engine marketing,
- Joomla search engine optimisation.
- Joomla site backup restoration on your hosting.
- Joomla version updates
- Joomla website speed optimisation.
- Making Joomla websites responsive and mobile friendly.
- Malware removal including file and database cleanup.
- Migrating existing websites to Joomla including WordPress and none CMS websites.
- Migrating Joomla websites from one host to another.
- Producing AMP versions of Joomla websites.
- Resolving security-related issues.
- SSL certificate installation.
- Access to our secure private support helpdesk site where access credentials are kept along with tasks and changes which are documented in detail.
- Use of our ticketing system where bugs can be reported, questions asked, and additional features can be requested