Can you convert my Photoshop Document (PSD) to a Joomla Website?
Yes, we are experienced with slicing Photoshop files to create Joomla websites, landing pages, page elements, forms etc.
We work with and produce many Joomla Templates both with and without Template Frameworks. The frameworks we work with include EF4, Gantry, Helix, Joomlart T3, ThemeXpert Expose, and YooTheme Warp, and can decide what's best to suit your requirements.
With new builds since Joomla 4 we recommend that you avoid installing unnecessary third party templates and template frameworks which add extra overhead to slow your site down.
Over the life cycle of many mature Joomla sites we have maintained since 2005 templates and frameworks have no doubt caused the most work when upgrading Joomla versions. More often than not they have multiple overrides for extensions produced by the template provider, core Joomla extensions and major third party extensions causing an unknown amount of extra work.
We can provide a website with all of the required extensions, including dummy content, you can then review your new Joomla website live on our private server, request changes, or additional functionality.
We have made this a very efficient process, during review we can discuss the site by telephone, or live chat, and make changes in real time, without the need for sending screenshots, and emails back and forth.
Clients are provided with access to our secure online helpdesk ticketing system where all of our work is documented in detail. Multiple accounts are available for your design team, development team, finance or marketing team for example.
Once complete we can transfer your new website to a suitable host of your choice, alternatively we can host it for you, or just send you the site and database.
We can also provide ongoing support and maintenance services to keep your site secure, and up to date.
To discuss your Joomla website requirements CONTACT US for a free proposal.
Supporting, building, hosting, maintaining and optimising and all kinds of Joomla websites since 2005 we have gained vast experience. This combined with our Joomla Website Support System enables us to work very efficiently with any Joomla related project.
We have worked on several hundred Joomla websites ranging from sites with a few pages to sites with several hundred thousand pages including multi language sites. Taking on all kinds of Joomla related projects, including;
- Adding additional functionality.
- Adding content delivery networks.
- Adding E-Commerce along with shopping carts.
- Adding multiple anti-spam solutions.
- Adding multiple languages.
- Adding payment gateways.
- Adding user management and subscription memberships.
- Building new Joomla websites.
- Customising Joomla extensions.
- Customising Joomla templates.
- Developing all kinds of forms including API integrations and auto field population using GeoIP services.
- Developing custom Joomla extensions.
- Developing custom Joomla templates.
- Implementing GDPR compliance.
- Implementing HTTP security headers.
- Joomla Extension Installation and configuration.
- Joomla Installation and configuration on your hosting.
- Joomla search engine marketing,
- Joomla search engine optimisation.
- Joomla site backup restoration on your hosting.
- Joomla version updates
- Joomla website speed optimisation.
- Making Joomla websites responsive and mobile friendly.
- Malware removal including file and database cleanup.
- Migrating existing websites to Joomla including WordPress and none CMS websites.
- Migrating Joomla websites from one host to another.
- Producing AMP versions of Joomla websites.
- Resolving security-related issues.
- SSL certificate installation.
- Access to our secure private support helpdesk site where access credentials are kept along with tasks and changes which are documented in detail.
- Use of our ticketing system where bugs can be reported, questions asked, and additional features can be requested