A content management system is software that keeps track of every piece of content on your website, much like your local public library keeps track of books and stores them. Content can be simple text, photos, music, video, documents, or just about anything you can think of. A major advantage of using a CMS is that it requires almost no technical skill or knowledge to manage. Since the CMS manages all your content, you don't have to.
- What support can you provide?
- How do I find out exactly what version of Joomla I have?
- Can you add Google Analytics to our website?
- I have lost my Joomla admin password, can you recover it?
- How do I keep my Joomla site secure?
- Our Joomla site is running an out of date version, can you update it for us?