Joomla 4.3.4 Released
The Joomla! Project is pleased to announce the bug fix release of Joomla 4.3.4
This release continues Joomla 4’s high standards in accessible web design, highlighting Joomla's values of inclusiveness, simplicity and security into an even more powerful open-source web platform.
Bug fixes and Improvements with 4.3.4
- Archived articles's page is not fully accessible
- Wrong language strings for table column title for the list
- Color field is missing the onchange attribute (advanced layout)
- reintroduce lost access for ACL changes
- Asset validation for child templates is broken
- Empty filter for workflow stage in the featured articles (missing context)
- Authorization header fix
- Error on PHP 8 for field groups
- Notice when the plugin is disabled
- Fix error page rendering with unclosed Output buffers
- Fix Chinese tokenisation
- filter CSS classes validation missing for some fields (warning if people are using the menu icon field for other than classes)
Visit GitHub for the full list of bug fixes.
Click or press here for full release information.
CONTACT US for a free proposal to update your site.