Joomla 4.3.3 and 3.10.12 Released
The Joomla! Project is pleased to announce the release of Joomla 4.3.3 and 3.10.12 This is a bug fix release for the 4.x and 3.x series of Joomla.
This release continues Joomla 4’s high standards in accessible web design, highlighting Joomla's values of inclusiveness, simplicity and security into an even more powerful open-source web platform.
Bug fixes and Improvements with 4.3.3
- Missing menu in alternate menu preset
- Missing note search in search fields
- Remove html entities from the title.
- 'Create article' menu item should not be saved if 'specific category' is enabled and no category has been selected.
- Language quickicon should link to the language page.
- Do not show the Quickicon if the associated component is inactive.
- Fix URL of Joomla update Help button.
- child templates: the /media folder should always show, even if no media file or folder is present
- pagination counter hidden behind pagination on mobile
- text button should remain visible when focus
- better cache invalidation (ff there's a modified_date use it (as unix timestamp) else fallback to the existing mediaversion)
- consider path variable (regression fix)
- Failed tasks when debug is turned on (sample data installation, json output, quickicons)
Visit GitHub for the full list of bug fixes.
What’s shipped with 3.10.12?
Within this release, we update the cacert.pem files shipped with the core and bump the version number. Those files are used to check SSL certificates depending on the host setup and should be as up-to-date as possible. Given that 4.3.4 would be released after the communicated EOS of 3.10, this release has been done together with 4.3.3. More details within the 3.10.12 release FAQ
Click or press here for full release information.
CONTACT US for a free proposal to update your site.