Joomla 4.1.4 Released
Joomla 4.1.4 is now available. This is a bug fix release for the 4.x series of Joomla which contains various bug fixes and improvements.
What's in 4.1.4?
Joomla 4.1.4 includes the following bug fixes.
Bug fixes and Improvements with 4.1.4
- Fix nested items re-ordering (#37781)
- Add scheduler sort by last run (#37501)
- Fix toggle chevron in module menu assignment(#37734)
- Set 'secure' flag in session cookies if TLS in enforced (#37777)
- Show workflow stage names in article list view (#37748)
- Fix save2copy for menus (#37813)
- Update to NODE version 16 (#37757)
Visit GitHub for the full list of bug fixes.
Click here for full release information.
We are familiar with the implementation of the upgrade and are currently upgrading multiple sites CONTACT US for a free proposal to update your site.