Joomla! 3.9.19 Released
Joomla 3.9.19 is now available.
This is a security release for the 3.x series of Joomla which addresses 5 security vulnerabilities and contains over 40 bug fixes and improvements.
What's in 3.9.19?
Joomla 3.9.19 includes 5 security vulnerability fixes and addresses several bugs, including:
Security Issues Fixed
- Low Priority - Core - XSS in modules heading tag option (affecting Joomla! 3.0.0 through 3.9.18)
- Low Priority - Core - Inconsistent default textfilter settings (affecting Joomla! 2.5.0 through 3.9.18)
- Low Priority - Core - XSS in com_modules tag options (affecting Joomla! 3.0.0 through 3.9.18)
- Moderate Priority - Core - XSS in jQuery.htmlPrefilter (affecting Joomla! 3.0.0 through 3.9.18)
- Low Priority - Core - CSRF in com_postinstall (affecting Joomla! 3.7.0 through 3.9.18)
Bug fixes and Improvements
- Fix incomplete utf8mb4 conversion since 3.9.17 #29117
- Backport jQuery 3.5 security fixes #28948
- Frontend: Removal of the create/edit menu item buttons #29191
- Extend the checks to make sure only real user admins can create accounts #28948
- Mail: Support of dotless domains #28576
- Codemirror updated to its latest release #28691
- Improve translation system supporting better pluralization for languages like Welsh #28763
it GitHub for more information about this issue.
Click here for full release information.