Joomla! 3.9.15 Released
Joomla 3.9.15 is now available.
This is a security release for the 3.x series of Joomla which addresses three low security vulnerabilities and contains over 20 bug fixes and improvements.
What's in 3.9.15?
Joomla 3.9.15 includes three security vulnerability fixes and addresses several bugs, including:
Security Issues Fixed
- Low Priority - Core - CSRF in batch actions (affecting Joomla 3.0.0 through 3.9.14)
- Low Priority - Core - CSRF com_templates LESS compiler (affecting Joomla 3.0.0 through 3.9.14)
- Low Priority - Core - XSS in com_actionlogs (affecting Joomla 3.9.0 through 3.9.14)
Bug fixes and Improvements
- Beez Template: Fix the consent field modal #23205
- Action Log emails: Use of absolute URLs #27432
- TinyMCE fixes: #27498 #27519
- User email addresses: Case insensitive management #24117
- Prevent library extensions to overwrite core files #27300
Visit GitHub for more information about this issue.
Click here for full release information.
We are familiar with the implementation of the upgrade and are currently upgrading multiple sites CONTACT US for a free proposal to update your site.
It's extremely important to keep your Joomla installation, and extensions up to date to minimise the risk of your site being compromised, you should also check that you are not using vulnerable extensions by visiting Joomla! Vulnerable Extensions List.
We manage, maintain, and update hundreds of Joomla sites, to discuss your website update and website maintenance needs submit a ticket on our helpdesk and we will get back to you with the available options. SUBMIT TICKET