Joomla! 3.8.12 Released
Joomla! 3.8.12, the latest releases of the 3.x release series is now available.
This is a security release for the 3.x series of Joomla which addresses 3 security vulnerabilities and contains over 20 bug fixes and improvements.
What's in 3.8.12?
Joomla 3.8.12 includes three security vulnerability fixes, several bug fixes and improvements.
Security Issues Fixed
- Low Priority - Core - Hardening the InputFilter for phar stubs (affecting Joomla 1.5.0 through 3.8.11)
- Low Priority - Core - Stored XSS vulnerability in the frontend profile (affecting Joomla 1.5.0 through 3.8.11)
- Low Priority - Core - ACL Violation in custom fields (affecting Joomla 3.7.0 through 3.8.11)
Bug fixes and Improvements
- mod_articles_latest and mod_articles_news: fix to show featured articles #21336
- Tags in com_content: fix to display tags when other item info are set to hidden #21275
- com_tags: All Tags default layout #21031
- Allows filtering by the archived state in the redirect component #21673
Visit GitHub for the full list of bug fixes.
Click here for full release information.
We are familiar with the implementation of the upgrade and are currently upgrading multiple sites CONTACT US for a free proposal to update your site.
It's extremely important to keep your Joomla installation, and extensions up to date to minimise the risk of your site being compromised, you should also check that you are not using vulnerable extensions by visiting Joomla! Vulnerable Extensions List.
We manage, maintain, and update hundreds of Joomla sites, to discuss your website update and website maintenance needs submit a ticket on our helpdesk and we will get back to you with the available options. SUBMIT TICKET