Joomla 3.9.7 is now available.
This is a security fix release for the 3.x series of Joomla which addresses three security vulnerabilities and contains over 40 bug fixes and improvements.
What’s new in Joomla 3.9.7?
Joomla 3.9.7 includes three security vulnerability fixes and several bugs and improvements, including:
Security Issues Fixed
- Low Priority - Core - CSV injection in com_actionlogs (affecting Joomla 3.9.0 through 3.9.6)
- Low Priority - Core - XSS in subform field (affecting Joomla 3.6.0 through 3.9.6)
- Low Priority - Core - ACL hardening of com_joomlaupdate (affecting Joomla 3.8.13 through 3.9.6)
Bug fixes and Improvements
- Batch system: Copy permissions of modules and categories
- Progessive cache improvements
- Fix to avoid duplicated custom fields in com_content
- Frontend editing: article category editable by Publishers and up
- RTL improvements
- Removal of the unofficial French Help Server
- TinyMCE improvements
- RSS: Fix to display the right category
- Media Manager: Fix directory traversal for symlinked folders
- User registration: Correct http schema used
Visit GitHub for the full list of bug fixes.
Click here for full release information.
We are familiar with the implementation of the upgrade and are currently upgrading multiple sites CONTACT US for a free proposal to update your site.