Joomla! 3.9.5 Released
Joomla 3.9.5 is now available.
This is a security fix release for the 3.x series of Joomla which addresses three security vulnerabilities and contains over 20 bug fixes and improvements.
What’s new in Joomla 3.9.5
Joomla 3.9.5 includes three security vulnerabilities fixes and several bugs and improvements, including:
Security Issues Fixed
- Low Priority - Core - Directory Traversal in com_media (affecting Joomla 1.5.0 through 3.9.4)
- High Priority - Core - Helpsites refresh endpoint callable for unauthenticated users (affecting Joomla 3.2.0 through 3.9.4
- Moderate Priority - Core - Object.prototype pollution in JQuery $.extend (affecting Joomla 3.0.0 through 3.9.4)
Bug fixes and Improvements
- User Password: Add minimum lowercase rule for password validation
- Associations tab: Fix wrong behaviour of Indonesian language
- Debug language: Fix User Actions Log Manager
- New installation language: Kazakh
- Google Authenticator plugin (2FA): QR-code generator implemented
Visit GitHub for the full list of bug fixes.
Click here for full release information.
We are familiar with the implementation of the upgrade and are currently upgrading multiple sites CONTACT US for a free proposal to update your site.