Joomla! 3.9.21 Released
Joomla 3.9.21 is now available.
This is a security release for the 3.x series of Joomla which addresses 3 security vulnerabilities and contains over 20 bug fixes and improvements.
What's in 3.9.21?
Joomla 3.9.21 includes 3 security vulnerability fixes and addresses several bugs, including:
Security Issues Fixed
- Low Priority - Core - XSS in mod_latestactions (affecting Joomla! 3.9.0 through 3.9.20)
- Low Priority - Core - Open redirect in com_content vote feature (affecting Joomla! 3.0.0 through 3.9.20)
- Low Priority - Core - Directory traversal in com_media (affecting Joomla! 2.5.0 through 3.9.20)
Bug fixes and Improvements
- TinyMCE updated #30329
- CodeMirror updated #30370
- Upload Package File / Joomla Update : Upload file size check added #30190 #29895
- Actions Log: Log an event when Joomla is updated #30157
it GitHub for more information about this issue.
Click here for full release information.
We are familiar with the implementation of the upgrade and are currently upgrading multiple sites CONTACT US for a free proposal to update your site.