Joomla! 3.9.19 Released
Joomla 3.9.19 is now available.
This is a security release for the 3.x series of Joomla which addresses 5 security vulnerabilities and contains over 40 bug fixes and improvements.
What's in 3.9.19?
Joomla 3.9.19 includes 5 security vulnerability fixes and addresses several bugs, including:
Security Issues Fixed
- Low Priority - Core - XSS in modules heading tag option (affecting Joomla! 3.0.0 through 3.9.18)
- Low Priority - Core - Inconsistent default textfilter settings (affecting Joomla! 2.5.0 through 3.9.18)
- Low Priority - Core - XSS in com_modules tag options (affecting Joomla! 3.0.0 through 3.9.18)
- Moderate Priority - Core - XSS in jQuery.htmlPrefilter (affecting Joomla! 3.0.0 through 3.9.18)
- Low Priority - Core - CSRF in com_postinstall (affecting Joomla! 3.7.0 through 3.9.18)
Bug fixes and Improvements
- Fix incomplete utf8mb4 conversion since 3.9.17 #29117
- Backport jQuery 3.5 security fixes #28948
- Frontend: Removal of the create/edit menu item buttons #29191
- Extend the checks to make sure only real user admins can create accounts #28948
- Mail: Support of dotless domains #28576
- Codemirror updated to its latest release #28691
- Improve translation system supporting better pluralization for languages like Welsh #28763
it GitHub for more information about this issue.
Click here for full release information.
We are familiar with the implementation of the upgrade and are currently upgrading multiple sites CONTACT US for a free proposal to update your site.