Joomla 3.9.13 is now available.
This is a security fix release for the 3.x series of Joomla which addresses two security vulnerabilities and contains over 15 bug fixes and improvements.
What's in 3.9.13?
Joomla 3.9.13 includes two security vulnerability fixes and several bugs and improvements, including:
Security Issues Fixed
- Low Priority - Core - CSRF in com_template overrides view (affecting Joomla 3.2.0 through 3.9.12)
- Low Priority - Core - Path Disclosure in phpuft8 mapping files (affecting Joomla 3.6.0 through 3.9.12)
Bug fixes and Improvements
- Improve PHP 7.4 compatibility #25801 #25782 #26615 #26865
- Improve reverse proxy support #25520
- Fix active category detection #26330
- Fix message filtering #26065
- Improve sending mass mail #26844
Visit GitHub for more information about this issue.
Click here for full release information.
We are familiar with the implementation of the upgrade and are currently upgrading multiple sites CONTACT US for a free proposal to update your site.