Joomla 3.9.11 is now available.
This is a security fix release for the 3.x series of Joomla which addresses one security vulnerability and contains over 25 bug fixes and improvements.
What's in 3.9.11?
Joomla 3.9.11 includes one security vulnerability fix and several bugs and improvements, including:
Security Issues Fixed
- Low Priority - Core - Hardening com_contact contact form (affecting Joomla 1.6.2 through 3.9.10)
Bug fixes and Improvements
- Custom Fields: Fix language strings/unknown columns/sorting #25476
- Creating categories on the fly with numbers #25024
- Fix database schema checker for MySQL 8 #25658
- Tree sorting in templates file tree #25792
- Improved PHP 7.4 compatibility #25784
Visit GitHub for more information about this issue.
Click here for full release information.
We are familiar with the implementation of the upgrade and are currently upgrading multiple sites CONTACT US for a free proposal to update your site.