Joomla! 3.8.13 Released
This is a security release for the 3.x series of Joomla which addresses 5 security vulnerabilities.
What's in 3.8.13?
Joomla 3.8.13 includes 5 security vulnerability fixes:
- Low Priority - Core - Hardening com_contact contact form (affecting Joomla 2.5.0 through 3.8.12)
- Low Priority - Core - Inadequate default access level for com_joomlaupdate (affecting Joomla 2.5.4 through 3.8.12)
- Low Priority - Core - Access level Violation in com_tags (affecting Joomla 3.1.0 through 3.8.12)
- Low Priority - Core - ACL Violation in com_users for the admin verification (affecting Joomla 1.5.0 through 3.8.12)
- Low Priority - Core - CSRF hardening in com_installer (affecting Joomla 2.5.0 through 3.8.12)
Visit GitHub for the full list of bug fixes.
Click here for full release information.
We are familiar with the implementation of the upgrade and are currently upgrading multiple sites CONTACT US for a free proposal to update your site.