What support can you provide?
We provide all levels of Joomla website support via our private and secure customer support site.
From simple Joomla modifications to complex website and server issues our support site provides an excelent method of communication, with the added benefit of documenting problems, changes, and solutions.
Here are just a few examples of areas in which we support both end users and web design agencies with their own secure, private customer support forums;
- Website development projects
- Website troubleshooting
- Joomla core updates
- Component, Module, and Plugin updates
- Additional functionality requests
- Installation of Components, Modules, and Plugins
- Modification of Components, Modules, and Plugins
- Template and stylesheet modifications
- Pay per click adevertising campaigns
- Search engine optimisation
- Site map submission
- Google analytics
- Back up logs
- Mail server setup
- Malware and virus removal
Our secure support site is strictly for private use for communication between our support staff, and our clients, each client has their own secure forum, or forums with password protected access. Multiple accounts are available for your design team, development team, finance or marketing team for example.
- The process is simple, log in, and start a new thread for each problem, additional feature request, or a question you may have, and set up your notification preferences.
- Our Fanatical 24/7/365 support is available to individuals, companies, organisations, and web design agencies on a pay as you go basis.
- You can set a maximum weekly cost which will never be exceeded without your prior consent.
To discuss your Joomla website support and maintenance requirements CONTACT US no job is too small, once we get a site up to date, ongoing maintenance and updates rarely take more than an hour a week.